Terms of Service
1.1. Governing Agreement
The terms of this agreement ("Terms of Service" or “Terms” or “Terms and Conditions”) govern the relationship between you and Poker Card Games Limted (PokerAce.com) (hereinafter "PokerAce" or "Us" or "We") regarding your use of PokerAce’s social games and related services, which include applications for mobile devices and PokerAce branded websites (the "Service"). In this agreement, "PokerAce" means Poker Card Games Limited, 25 Harley Street, London, W1G9BR, England. “PokerAce” includes Affiliates, which shall mean subsidiaries, parent companies, joint ventures and other corporate entities under common ownership.
This agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing hand signed by you and Us. For purposes of this provision, "writing" does not include an e-mail message and a signature does not include an electronic signature.
1.4. Grant of a Limited License to Use the Service
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant PokerAce policies, PokerAce grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations in Sections 1.5-1.9 to access and use the Service via the Facebook or other similar platform, or a mobile device solely for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
You understand that while at times you may “earn” "buy" or "purchase" (a) virtual currency, including but not limited to virtual coins, cash, tokens, or points, all for use in the Service; or (b) virtual in-game items (together with virtual currency, "Virtual Items"); these real world terms are only being used as shorthand. You do not in fact "own" the Virtual Items and the amounts of any Virtual Item do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, you may purchase a limited license to use the Service, including software programs that occasionally manifest themselves as these items. The purchase and sale of the limited license referred to in these Terms of Service is a completed transaction upon receipt of your direct payment or a third party virtual currency like Facebook Credits. Any "virtual currency" balance shown in your Account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license.
1.5. Accessing the Service
You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Service, including, but not limited to, a mobile device that is suitable to connect with and use the Service, in cases where the Service offers a mobile component.
You are responsible for any fees, including internet connection or mobile fees that you incur when accessing the Service.
1.6. Use of the Service
The following restrictions apply to the use of the Service:
- a. You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13;
- b. You shall monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors in connection with your Account. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. PayPal and Facebook Credits) by minors;
- c. You shall not have more than one Account, per platform or SNS, at any given time, and shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself, or use another person or entity’s email address in order to sign up to play our Games ;
- d. You shall not have an Account or use the Service if you have previously been removed by PokerAce or previously been banned from playing any PokerAce game;
- e. You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes;
- f. You shall not use your Account to advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages (spim and spam) to anyone;
- g. You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal or unlicensed conduct;
- h. You shall not sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account or any Virtual Items associated with your Account to anyone without PokerAce’s written permission;
- i. You shall not access or use an Account or Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the original Account creator without PokerAce’s permission; and
- g. If you access the Service from an SNS you shall comply with its terms of service/use as well as these Terms of Service.
- k. use our Games to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person;
- l. use our Games for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our Games to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or our Games);
- m. disguise, anonymise or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
- n. remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games;
- o. sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer an account with us or any part of an account including any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods;
- p. disobey any requirements or regulations of networks connected to our Games; or
- q. use our Games in any other way not permitted by these terms.
1.7. Account Information
1.8. Username and Password
During the Account creation process, you may be required to select a password ("Login Information"). The following rules govern the security of your Login Information:
- a. You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account;
- b. In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify PokerAce and modify your Login Information;
- c. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you; and
- d. You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
PokerAce reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates such third party’s rights.
1.9. License Limitations
Any use of the Service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license granted by Section 1.4, and may subject you to liability for violations of law. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT OR INTERFERE WITH THE SERVICE INCLUDING UNDERMINING OR MANIPULATING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY POKERACE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF POKERACE POLICY AND MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- a. Engage in any act that PokerAce deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service, including but not limited to circumventing or manipulating these Terms, our game rules, game mechanics or policies;
- b. Make improper use of PokerAce’s support services, including by submitting false abuse reports or using profane and abusive language in your communications with our support personnel; or
- c. Use the Service, intentionally or unintentionally, in connection with any violation of any applicable law or regulation, or do anything that promotes the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
CHEATING AND HACKING - You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- d. Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Serviceor to do anything else that a reasonable person is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play;
- e. Use the Service in order to design or assist in the design of cheats, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service;
- f. Without PokerAce’s express written consent, modify or cause to be modified any files that are a part of the Service;
- g. Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (1) any computer or server used to offer or support the Service or any PokerAce game environment (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of the Service or any PokerAce game by any other person;
- h. Institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service; or
- i. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to others or to the computers, Servers, or networks connected to the Service by any means other than the user interface provided by PokerAce, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that is part of the Service;
OFFENSIVE OR INFRINGING CONTENT - You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- j. Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
- k. Post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
- l. Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person, group, including PokerAce employees, including PokerAce’s customer service representatives; or
- m. Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a PokerAce employee;
COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY - You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- n. Without PokerAce’s express written consent, use the Service or any part thereof for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to (1) communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation, or (2) gathering or transferring Virtual Items for sale;
- o. Use the Service or any part thereof for performing in-game services, such as power-leveling and item collection services, in exchange for payment outside the Service; or
- p. Transmit unauthorized communications through the Service, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items;
UNAUTHORIZED USE OR CONNECTION TO THE SERVICE - You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- q. Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service or connect to or use the Service in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms of Service;
- r. Use any unauthorized third party software that accesses, intercepts, "mines", or otherwise collects information from or through the Service or that is in transit from or to the Service, including, without limitation, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the Service to store information about PokerAce game elements, or environment. PokerAce may, at its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces;
- s. Intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a Server, or the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device;
- t. Make any automated use of the system, or take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- u. Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures We employ to restrict access to the service or use any software, technology, or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider, or crawl the Service, or harvest or manipulate data;
- v. Use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including without limitation (1) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate any part of the Service; or (2) any connection using programs, tools, or software not expressly approved by PokerAce;
- w. Except where permitted by law or relevant open source licenses, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service, or to obtain any information from the Service using any method not expressly permitted by PokerAce; or
- x. Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from any PokerAce site or game, or PokerAce’s copyrights or trademarks or use any method to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in these Terms of Service;
COLLECTION AND PUBLICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION - You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- y. Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Service;
- z. Collect, harvest or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Service; or
- aa. upload or transmit or attempt to upload or transmit, without PokerAce’s express permission, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware," "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
1.10. Suspension and Termination of Account and Service
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER REMEDIES, POKERACE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR PORTIONS THEREOF IF YOU ARE, OR POKERACE SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE, FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR FOR ANY ACTUAL OR SUSPECTED ILLEGAL OR IMPROPER USE OF THE SERVICE, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU CAN LOSE YOUR USER NAME AND PERSONA AS A RESULT OF ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR LIMITATION, AS WELL AS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, EARNED ITEMS AND PURCHASED ITEMS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND POKERACE IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY SUCH LOSSES OR RESULTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING OUR OTHER REMEDIES, WE MAY LIMIT, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE THE SERVICE AND USER ACCOUNTS OR PORTIONS THEREOF, PROHIBIT ACCESS TO OUR GAMES AND SITES, AND THEIR CONTENT, SERVICES AND TOOLS, DELAY OR REMOVE HOSTED CONTENT, AND TAKE TECHNICAL AND LEGAL STEPS TO PREVENT USERS FROM ACCESSING THE SERVICE IF WE BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING RISK OR POSSIBLE LEGAL LIABILITIES, INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ACTING INCONSISTENTLY WITH THE LETTER OR SPIRIT OF OUR TERMS OR POLICIES. ADDITIONALLY, WE MAY, IN APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE ACCOUNTS OF USERS WHO MAY BE REPEAT INFRINGERS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
PokerAce reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Service or a particular game or part of the Service at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point your license to use the Service or a part thereof will be automatically terminated or suspended. In such event, PokerAce shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued elements of the Service.
Termination of your Account can include disabling your access to the Service or any part thereof including any content you submitted or others submitted.
1.11.1. Games and Service
The Service (including without limitation any games, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, recordings of games played, and the PokerAce game clients and server software) are copyrighted works owned by Poker Card Games Limited. PokerAce reserves all rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, in connection with the Service.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN AN ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO AN ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF POKERACE. GENERALLY, GAME OR OTHER ACCOUNTS CREATED WITH POKERACE WILL BE CONSIDERED ACTIVE UNTIL WE RECEIVE A USER REQUEST TO DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THEM; HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 90 DAYS.
1.11.3. Virtual Items
PokerAce owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the content that appears in the Service. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including without limitation the Virtual Items appearing or originating in any PokerAce game, whether “earned” in a game or “purchased” from PokerAce, or any other attributes associated with an Account or stored on the Service.
PokerAce prohibits and does not recognize any purported transfers of Virtual Items effectuated outside of the Service, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates in the Service, unless otherwise expressly authorized by PokerAce in writing. Accordingly, you may not sublicense, trade, sell or attempt to sell in-game Virtual Items for "real" money, or exchange Virtual Items for value of any kind outside of a game, without PokerAce’s written permission. Any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void, and will subject your Account to termination.
1.11.4. User Content
"User Content" means any communications, images, sounds, and all the material, data, and information that you upload or transmit through a PokerAce game client or the Service, or that other users upload or transmit, including without limitation any chat text.
You own your User Content. You hereby grant PokerAce and its Affiliates a perpetual and irrevocable (other than as provided below), worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, unlimited license, including the right to sublicense and assign to third parties, and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, improve, translate, reformat, create derivative works from, manufacture, introduce into circulation, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way now known or in the future discovered, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Service, including marketing and promotions thereof. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights you may have in any User Content. The license you grant Us to use user posted content (except any content you submit in response to PokerAce promotions and competitions or any other content specifically solicited by PokerAce) ends when you delete your User Content or you close your Account unless your User Content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. However, you understand and accept that removed content may persist in back-up copies for a reasonable period of time.
2. FEES AND PURCHASE TERMS
In the Service you may purchase, with "real world" money, a license to use Virtual Items and or other goods or services. You may also obtain a license to use Virtual Items by redeeming third party virtual currency, such as Facebook Credits.
PURCHASES OR REDEMPTIONS OF THIRD PARTY VIRTUAL CURRENCY TO ACQUIRE A LICENSE TO USE VIRTUAL ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
You can license Virtual Items by visiting the purchase page in one of our games, providing your billing information, confirming the particulars of your purchase and re-affirming your agreement to these Terms. If you purchase Facebook Credits from Facebook, you are agreeing to Facebook’s Payment Terms and PokerAce is not a party to the transaction. If you purchase Credits from Apple, you are agreeing to Apple’s Payment Terms and PokerAce is not a party to the transaction.
For Virtual Items, your order will represent an offer to us to purchase a license for the relevant service(s) which will be accepted by us when We make the Virtual Items available in your account for you to use in our games or debit your credit card, whichever comes first.
Your license to Virtual Items for use in PokerAce games is a service provided by PokerAce that commences upon acceptance by PokerAce of your purchase or redemption of third party virtual currency. By ordering a license to use Virtual Items you agree and accept that PokerAce will provide it to you promptly following completion of your purchase.
2.2. Payment of Fees
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you. PokerAce may revise the pricing for the goods and services it licenses to you through the Service at any time. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT POKERACE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
3. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
3.1. Third Party Advertisements
You understand that the Service and PokerAce games may feature advertisements from PokerAce or third parties.
3.2. Links to Third Party Sites and Dealings With Advertisers
PokerAce may provide links on the Service to third party websites or vendors who may invite you to participate in a promotional offer in return for receiving an optional component of the Service and/or upgrades (such as in-game currency). Any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility. PokerAce makes no representation or warranty regarding any content, goods and/or services provided by any third party even if linked to from our Service, and will not be liable for any claim relating to any third party content, goods and/or services. The linked sites are not under the control of PokerAce and may collect data or solicit personal information from you. PokerAce is not responsible for their content, business practices or privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. Further, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PokerAce of these linked sites.
4. UPDATES TO THE SERVICE
You understand that the Service is an evolving one. PokerAce may require that you accept updates to the Service and to PokerAce’s games you have installed on your computer or mobile device. You acknowledge and agree that PokerAce may update the Service with or without notifying you. You may need to update third party software from time to time in order to receive the Service and play PokerAce’s Games.
5. DISCLAIMERS / LIMITATIONS / WAIVERS / INDEMNIFICATION
5.1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EXCEPT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW WITH ANY LEGALLY REQUIRED WARRANTY PERIOD TO THE SHORTER OF THIRTY DAYS FROM FIRST USE OR THE MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED).
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER POKERACE NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, "POKERACE PARTIES") WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
5.2. LIMITATIONS; WAIVERS OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT THE POKERACE PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE.
YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE POKERACE PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD THE POKERACE PARTIES LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SITES AND OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE POKERACE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID POKERACE IN THE NINETY (90) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID POKERACE ANY AMOUNTS IN THE NINETY DAYS (90) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH POKERACE IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THE SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN PARTICULAR, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF ANY CONSUMER OR EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM ANY NEGLIGENCE OR FRAUD OF POKERACE.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold PokerAce, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of the Service, any violation by you of these Terms of Service, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein. PokerAce reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify PokerAce, and you agree to cooperate with PokerAce’s defense of these claims. PokerAce will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your Account(s) or of the Service.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
7.2. Supplemental Policies
PokerAce may publish additional policies related to specific services such as applications for mobile devices, forums, contests or loyalty programs. Your right to use such services is subject to those specific policies and these Terms of Service.
7.3. Entire Agreement
7.4. No Waiver
Except as expressly and specifically set forth in this these Terms of Service, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by PokerAce shall be deemed a modification of these Terms of Service nor be legally binding, unless documented in physical writing, hand signed by You and a duly appointed officer of PokerAce.
Any notices that you provide without compliance with this Section on Notices shall have no legal effect.
7.6. Force Majeure
PokerAce shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of PokerAce, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond PokerAce’s control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
If anyone brings a claim against Us related to your actions, content or information, you indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
7.8 No Liability
Although we provide Terms for use of PokerAce, we do not control or direct users' actions on PokerAce and are not liable or responsible for any losses whatsoever.
7.9 Complaints and Dispute Resolution
Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against us, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
7.10 Questions about these Terms
If you have any questions about these Terms or our Games you may contact us by email at email@example.com . We will do our best to respond to you promptly.
These terms were last updated on 18 March 2014.